Do you remember The Hunger Games challenge I suggest a while back? Well due to inspiration from Lisa over at Baffled Books, I’ve decided to turn it into a readalong. Basically, I’m proposing that we all pick up our copies and read them over the course of January in preparation for The Hunger Games movie.
How To Participate
- Write a post and sign up using Mr. Linky at the bottom. Be sure to link to the blog post declaring your intent to take part.
- January 1st: Reading begins!
- January 7th: Progress Report #1 – End of Chapter 6
- January 14th: Progress Report #2 – End of Chapter 12
- January 21st: Progress Report #3 – End of Chapter 18
- January 28th: Progress Report #4 – End of Chapter 24
- January 31st: Final Report – End of Chapter 27
- You guys are welcome to take the picture above to put in your sidebar or in your declaration post. You could also make your own.
- You don’t need a blog to sign up. Simply comment on the relevant progress report posts.
P.S: I’ve switched the month of the readalong from February to January. Hope it’s not inconvenient for anyone.